The PA Department of Health moved to allow PA dental offices to open for routine dental services again and we are ready for you! To do this we have some new guidelines and looks to keep everyone safe!
- We will be doing a health screening by phone and upon entering the office including a no touch body temperature, pulse ox reading and use of hand sanitizer.
- We ask that you stay in your car when you arrive and call us before entering. We will let you know when it is time to come up. ONLY the patient should come up unless prior arrangements have been made. This will keep the reception area clear and social distancing in place.
- Please wear your mask to the office. If you don’t have one, we will provide it.
- We are required to reduce the number of patients we see a day so please be patient with our staff as they reschedule your appointments that were cancelled due to the virus. If you have an upcoming appointment for a check up, you may also get a call to adjust the time.
- Finally, we may look a bit different while keeping you and our staff safe. We will be wearing surgical gowns, KN95 masks, face shields and our rooms will have HEPA air purifiers placed.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding during these challenging times. We can’t wait to see your smiling faces again! Until then, stay well and stay safe!
Below is a video from Dr. Cohen 🙂