Dr. Barry Cohen was born and raised in Gloversville, NY, and resided there until he moved to Philadelphia in 1972 to attend the University of Pennsylvania as an undergraduate, which he completed in 1976. He proceeded to graduate from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in 1980. Since his graduation, Dr. Cohen has been a permanent fixture in the dental community of Havertown and Drexel Hill. For over 30 years now, he has worked as the Director of Continuing Education for the Chester County and Delaware Dental Society. He has also served as the Director of Continuing Education for the American Dental Association (2015). In addition to other dental procedures, Dr. Cohen is trained in both the placement and restoration of dental implants, and will work closely with you throughout the entirety of the dental implant process. Dr. Cohen is consistently voted one of the top dentists in the area by Philadelphia Magazine and the Mainline Today Magazine.
Dr. Cohen is married to the love of his life, and has three beautiful children. When he is not practicing dentistry or participating in the Drexel Hill community, he can be found skiing or cycling, as well as spending time with his family.
- The International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Diplomate
- The Academy of General Dentistry, Fellow
- International College of Dentists, Fellow
- American Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- The Dental Society of Chester County and Delaware County
- American College of Dentists, Fellow