Missing one or more teeth can make you self-conscious about your smile. Fortunately, dental implants are a great solution for replacing missing teeth.
We offer dental implants in Drexel Hill, PA. Our dental implant procedure can give you a new tooth or new implant-supported dentures. We provide some of the best dental implants made from high-quality materials.
How Does the Dental Implant Process Work?
The dental implant procedure doesn’t need to be complicated. We follow a few simple steps to ensure your implant works great and looks beautiful.
- Consultation. We’ll meet with you and examine your mouth so we can develop your dental implant plan.
- Preparation. If you need a bone graft, this is a good time to get one. We’ll also do any prep work that needs to be done before implant placement surgery—such as digital scans to help us place the implant with precision.
- Implant placement. We’ll help you schedule a time for your placement surgery.
- Healing. After the implant is placed, you’ll need some time to recover. Our dentist will ensure your implant is ready before placing your new tooth.
- Restoration. Your tooth restoration is bonded and your new smile is ready!
We love working with our patients in Drexel Hill, PA. If you are looking for a dental implant dentist, Dr. Cohen would love to meet you and show you how we can restore your smile!
Do I Need a Bone Graft for Dental Implant Treatment?
If you’ve been missing a tooth for a while, your jawbone density may have some deterioration. Bone grafts can encourage bone regrowth, however, and you’ll most likely still be a good candidate for dental implant surgery.
The Truth About Dental Implants in Drexel Hill, PA
Dental implants may seem scary on the outside, but did you know they have been around since the 1950s? Decades of research and dental technological advancements have given us quality, durable dental implants that can last for more than 25 years!
Let’s go over a few questions and answers.
- What are dental implants? Dental implants consist of a post, usually titanium or zirconium, the abutment, and the tooth restoration. The post acts like your natural tooth root; the abutment goes on top of the post to stabilize your replacement tooth. Implants are made from strong, durable materials.
- What are the different types of dental implants? Dental implants have come a long way since the 1950s.
- Single tooth implants are among the most common implant restorations we do.
- Fixed implant bridges are also used to replace more than one tooth in the same gap, using fewer implants than replacing each tooth individually.
- All-on-4® Treatment Concept dental implants are useful for implant-supported dentures, and use 4 posts to secure an entire arch of teeth.
- Mini dental implants are a good option for patients with lower bone density who want to avoid a bone graft.
- Who does dental implants in Drexel Hill, PA? Fortunately, Dr. Cohen has been placing dental implants for more than 10 years and restoring dental implants for more than 30 years. For experience you can trust and a friendly staff, come to Timeless Smiles!
- Are dental implants safe? Implants have long been proven safe and effective in tooth restoration.
- Are dental implants painful? While you may be sore after surgery or placement, dental implants should never be painful. In fact, they often relieve pain as they restore function and beauty to your natural bite.
What Is the Average Cost of Dental Implants?
The cost of dental implants varies widely depending on your specific situation. We do everything we can to provide affordable dental implants for our patients. If you are worried about dental implant cost, please call us to discuss what your possible price of dental implants might be.
How Can I Find Cheap Dental Implants Near Me?
The word “cheap” isn’t necessarily one you want to hear with a medical procedure such as “dental implants.” You don’t want an implant made from low-quality materials, and you definitely want a skilled oral surgeon on your side. But we do what we can to make sure our high-quality professional implants procedure is affordable to all our patients who need it!
For information on mini dental implants cost, full dental implants cost, or dental implants cost near me, contact Timeless Smiles today.
Does Dental Insurance Cover Implants?
If you’re worried about the cost of full mouth dental implants, you may want to know if dental implant insurance is available. Dental implants cost can be reduced in many cases. Check with your dental insurance provider, or give us a call.